The ‘Saint’ Maremma is created from a blend of Vermentino and Viognier vine varieties. Thanks to the cold fermentation and vinification, the aromatic characteristics of these grapes are fully expressed, showing a fine and harmonious pleasantness to taste and a clear smell of mature apricot and summer fruits.
Maremma Santa IGT Tuscany White Wine
Soil and vinification:
- Production area: Caldana (Grosseto).
- Soil composition: Sandy with areas rich in skeleton of marl nature.
- Vineyard altitude: 150 meters a.s.l.
- Type of cultivation: guyot.
- Density per hectare: 5000 vines.
- Bottling: March
- Refinement: in the bottle.
- Grapes: Vermentino, Viognier.
- Color: yellow just mentioned.
- Aroma: fresh and lively aromas, good floral hue, with a light memory of ripe apricots.
- Flavor: pleasantly scented on the palate, with hints of enveloping and sweet fat with a long and full finish.
- Taste: the fruit of apricot and floral sweetness is reflected.
- Food pairing: first courses of fish, shellfish, pleasant with aperitifs.
- Service: 4° c to enhance freshness or 7° C to discover the body and thickness of the wine.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 300 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.