The ‘Devil’ Maremma, a 100% Sangiovese variety wine, represents our most naughty wine by offering a high value for money while still not compromising on taste. Perfect for your daily meal, the Maremma Diavola offers a pleasant taste, and a sharp cherry smell.
Maremma Diavola IGT Tuscany Red Wine
Soil and vinification:
- Production area: Caldana (Grosseto).
- Soil composition: Sandy with areas rich in skeleton of marl nature.
- Vineyard altitude: 150 meters a.s.l.
- Type of cultivation: spurred cordon.
- Density per hectare: 5000 vines.
- Grape harvest: mid-September, grapes harvested by hand in crates.
- Bottling: March – June
- Refinement: in bottles.
- Grapes: 100% Sangiovese.
- Color: intense ruby red.
- Aroma: aromas of cherry and plum with fresh and lively berries.
- Flavor: very complex on the palate with pleasant soft dementia and enveloping warmth.
- Taste: sweet, fresh tannins that blend well with the structure and alcohol content.
- Food pairing: important first courses, meats and cheeses not too tasty.
- Service: 18° C in red glasses to allow oxygenation.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.