Fabula Red is a 100% Sangiovese variety wine. It leverages the excellent Sangiovese grapes produced by our Giannino vineyard that is laid down on a soft hill benefiting of our vicinity from the Mediterranean sea. The remarkable grapes combined with a purposeful wine-making technique (stainless steel batonnage for 12-24 months and bottle-aged for an additional 6 months before release) make the Fabula Red an enjoyable red wine full of body to taste, and persistent cherry aromas to smell.
Fabula Rosso DOC Tuscany Red Wine
Soil and vinification:
- Production area: Caldana (Grosseto).
- Soil composition: Sandy with areas rich in skeleton of marl nature.
- Vineyard altitude: 150 meters a.s.l.
- Type of cultivation: spurred cordon.
- Density per hectare: 5000 vines.
- Grape harvest: mid-September, grapes harvested by hand in crates.
- Vinification: the Sangiovese grapes are promptly crushed, de-stemmed and fermented in steel at a controlled temperature for about 7 days. After this, the skins are macerated for a further 5-1O days to extract the varietal aromas and the sweet tannins of Sangiovese. The refinement continues in steel tanks on the noble lees in order to batonnage for 12-24 months.
- Aging: VUOTO
- Bottling: July.
- Refinement: in bottles for at least six months.
- Grapes: 100% Sangiovese.
- Organic: according to the specification for organic production.
- Color: intense ruby red.
- Aroma: aromas of cherry and plum with ripe berries.
- Flavor: very complex on the palate with pleasant softness and warmth of tannins.
- Taste: present tannins that blend well with the structure and alcohol content.
- Food pairing: important first courses, meats and cheeses not too tasty.
- Service: 18° C in red glasses to allow oxygenation.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.