The Fabula Rose is produced through a timely processing and cold fermentation of our Sangiovese grapes. The end result is a tasteful, pleasant and enjoyable rose’ wine that exalts the strawberry and red berries aromas, enhanced by a delicate note of rosehip in the background.
Fabula Rosè DOC Tuscany Rosé Wine
Soil and vinification:
- Production area: Caldana (Grosseto).
- Soil composition: Sandy with areas rich in skeleton of marl nature.
- Vineyard altitude: 150 meters a.s.l.
- Type of cultivation: spurred cordon.
- Density per hectare: 5000 vines.
- Grape harvest: mid-September, hand-picked grapes, selection of the most healthy and ripe ones.
- Vinification: the Sangiovese grapes are promptly pressed, de-stemmed and pressed to extract only the flower must. Fermentation is carried out in the tank
of steel at a temperature of 16 ° C for about 50 days. The refinement continues in steel tanks on the noble lees so as to practice batonnage.
- Bottling: April – May
- Refinement: at least one month in bottle.
- Grapes: 100% Sangiovese.
- Organic: according to the specification for organic production.
- Color: bright cherry.
- Aroma: cherry, wild berries, dog rose.
- Flavor: remarkable floral sweetness combined with a balanced balance between flavor and alcohol content.
Very fine body, elegant and velvety, with great persistence on the palate.
- Food pairing: aperitifs, important first courses both meat and fish.
- Service: at 4-6° C to enhance freshness and increase serviceability.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.