The Fabula Oro is produced from Sangiovese grapes vinified in white, representing a unique proposition that best expresses the potential of our Maremma soil. Fabula Oro offers the perfect union of mature fruit fragrance and sweet spices. It is characterised by a penetrating elegant taste enhanced by the finest grapes, careful vinification and refinement in barriques.
Fabula Oro IGT Tuscany Sangiovese
Soil and vinification:
- Production area: Caldana (Grosseto).
- Soil composition: Sandy with areas rich in skeleton of marl nature.
- Vineyard altitude: 150 meters a.s.l.
- Type of cultivation: spurred cordon.
- Density per hectare: 5000 vines.
- Grape harvest: mid-September, hand-picked grapes, selection of the healthiest and most mature grapes.
- Vinification: the fermentation is carried out in new oak barrels of medium toast. During the period of aging in wood in wine it remains on its own yeasts, frequent batonnages are made that give the wine softness and natural roundness, finally it is assembled and then bottled.
- Aging: in barriques and tonneaux for 18 months.
- Bottling: April.
- Refinement: at least one month in bottle.
- Grapes: 100% Sangiovese Vinificato in Bianco.
- Color: straw yellow.
- Aroma: citrus flowers, jasmine, acacia honey.
- Flavor: soft, enveloping and floral on the palate combined with a balance between flavor and alcohol content. Body decidedly pronounced, round and soft.
- Food pairing: aperitifs, fish and seafood dishes, fresh cheeses. Out of meals to better appreciate the gustatory-olfactory complexity.
- Service: 9-12° C to enhance freshness or 15° C to discover the body and thickness of the wine.
|Dimensions||9.68 × 9.68 × 32.9 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.